Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ms_elvis, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Ms_elvis

Ms_elvis New Member

Hi there, New here. Been Type 1 for 59 years. Anyone else been a long term Type 1.? Need help with losing weight without lots of exercise due to other health issues. Thx for any input.

2. tbuck5

tbuck5 New Member

Hi there! I'm type 2 and have a lot to learn yet, so sorry I can't help, but I wanted to say I love your username. : )

3. tawnyad1029

tawnyad1029 New Member

Type 1 for almost 23 years. Hmm you might try lowering your daily carbs and fat intake. As for the exercise, not sure about that. Maybe try something small, but don't over do it. Unfortunately exercise is important so I'm not sure what you should do. Talk to your doctor :)

4. LadyStarlea

LadyStarlea New Member

Well I am newly Diagnosed type two. But in a diabetes class I took we were told Any exercise is good...even if it's just moving your arms. Maybe your doctor can give you some chair exercises as they are lower impact.

5. arwalden

arwalden New Member

Yype 1 for 41 yrs..had my first leg angioplasty last week

6. demogirl2015

demogirl2015 New Member

Hi i am supporting my friend getting ideas to help him cope with his type 2 diabetic

7. demogirl2015

demogirl2015 New Member

I ordered a diabetic low carb magazine i already made two recipes there [​IMG] they taste good my. Friend said he ates alot of Carbs so i order the low carb diabetic magazine i made yesterday Alfredo chicken . it was good. I have been checking his blood sugar it has been high too i want to know what help you keep your blood sugar balance to reach 100

8. demogirl2015

demogirl2015 New Member

The doctor told me there is. Nothing i can do if his blood sugar is to high what do you do to bring your blood sugar down when you have it high?