Trulicity

Discussion in 'Ask a question' started by Juliajames, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Juliajames

Juliajames New Member

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and wondered if anyone else takes trulicity, if so how are you getting in with it?

2. Yvonne

Yvonne New Member

Hi I'm new also and I just started trulicity yesterday. So I don't feel bad but I'm not feeling great. I have a heavy bloated tummy feel wit mild nausea. Hoping it will subside. Ate you taking it?

3. Hayleymj

Hayleymj New Member

Hi I'm new to trulucity have taken my 2nd dose but I am suffering terribly with nausea so bad will it ease off

4. Hayleymj

Hayleymj New Member

Hi has your nausea subsided or do I need to go back to docs

5. Kathy Hawkins

Kathy Hawkins New Member

I take trulicity and I had slight nausea feeling starting about third day after shot . After a couple of weekly shots that has stopped . It seems to me my sugar is higher since new meds but I have lost 23 lbs. I have heart disease ,COPD,diabetes, chlostherol ,heart failure and low thyroid. It all started at @47 and at that time was skinny till I had my heart attack then inactivity + I gained weight that really held me back . I have dry mouth and taste change I don't no if the dry mouth causes nothing tasting the same or Trulicity or the new Farxiga. If you get past the nausea, that goes away Trulicity would be good med to get some weight off

6. Kathy Hawkins

Kathy Hawkins New Member

Has any one had problems with Farxiga? Like staying on the verge of yeast infection ?