New To This

Discussion in 'Type 1 Diabetes' started by gboydeausen, Jan 2, 2016.

1. gboydeausen

gboydeausen New Member

Hi there! My name is Gary de Ausen and my daughter, Mira, had just been diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes. She is 7 months old. She was hospitalized from december 28-31 since she was having a hard time breathing and she didn't want to wake up. They checked her sugar once we got to to the ER and the meter wouldn't even reqd her sugar since it was very high. Anyway, we are already home and she is under insulin. I hope I will be able to treat her Diabetes the correct way. I am having a hard time balancing her milk intake and insulin. We will be seeing her diabetic nurse on Monday and we will go from there. Thank you for reading.

2. ssr20056

ssr20056 New Member

hi, god may bless your daughter, i m rathore from india we reseached and made a ayurvedic medicine for type 1 and type two , medicine cost is only 2 dollars, we are selling it cost to cost for social welfare, if hope you will be also interested to get this for your daughter , call us at our mobile no : +91-9990417464

3. mdaas321

mdaas321 New Member

Start reading all you can, and don't be afraid to check her sugar ofter. I was diagnosed late in life so I do not have experience with infant diabetes, but do not be shy to ask questions. Information is power with diabetes and there are no stupid questions when it comes to your daughters health.