Injecting As Though On Insulin Pump

Discussion in 'Type 1 Diabetes' started by candysays, Feb 17, 2015.

1. candysays

candysays New Member

I've always been on injections and the more I've understood about diabetes, the more injections I end up taking.

I'm on Levemir for basal and inject 3 times a day which was initially done because I was getting some high periods through some parts of the day and some low periods at other times of the day.

My 3 injections of basal are all different numbers, 15 in the morning, 5 in the afternoon and 7 before bed. So I end up essentially getting up to different basal rates going on.

I'm not sure if I'd advise it to others but it does work fairly well for me. My through the night blood sugar levels are nice and stable, it's just my afternoon levels which tend to get a bit higher than they should so I'm still working on that part of the day.

Does anyone else inject in a similar way that people on insulin pumps do?

Nelly likes this.
  2. ssr20056

ssr20056 New Member

hi, god may bless you, i m rathore from india we researched and made a ayurvedic medicine for type 1 and type two , medicine cost is only 2 dollars, we are selling it cost to cost for social welfare, if hope you will be also interested to get this call us at our mobile no : +91-9990417464 Email : ssr20056@gmail.com

Nelly likes this.
  3. ashu

ashu New Member

Plz advise for male 24 / type 1
    Also provide the list of patients with contact details who have been cured using your line of treatement

4. Almadina111

Almadina111 New Member

Hi There,

I'm facing the same challenge. My sugar reading is always on the rise in the morning. Through out the day, it seems to be okay, between 50-90.
    Wake in the morning and it's between 120-180, no matter how much I increase. Now I'm trying to conceive my second child...