I Am New Diabetes Member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jamie, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Jamie

Jamie New Member

hello everyworld,

my namie is jamie and i have diabetic type 1 and on OmniPod and also i have double whammy because i have diabetic and also same time became deaf too.. i am very shy thaat i just recently join this and i dont know how but i am so new at this... so i am baby step this forums..:oops:

2. Millymay

Millymay Member

You are on the the right track by joining this page for advice anything you need to know just ask someone will always help you.or start your own page.

3. Dr. Sterling Wood D.P.M.

Jamie, welcome. I am new as well, but have been researching different groups and forums and found the Diabetes Community, and she that is here to support and help as a community.

I joined because I want to help. I was a Diabetic Foot and Limb Salvage surgeon for 27 years. There isn't anything about the topic of diabetes that I have seen or dealt with. You are always free to email ponderawellness@gmail.com, if you ever have any questions or want to talk about a topic that you do not want to post on the forum.

But you are in a good group of people, and with those that are in this together.

I hope to hear from you and wish you the best!

4. 4ratbags

4ratbags New Member

Hi Jamie, welcome to the forum, I am new here too. I'm sure you will find a lot of help and support here. :)

5. Laurelstar45

Laurelstar45 New Member

Well welcome! It is so important to surround yourself with people who understand so this is a great place to start :) I hope you love it here. If you don't mind me asking, I'm thinking of switching pumps. Do you like the Omni pod? Have any major problems with it?