Type 2 High Glucose Numbers And Tired

Discussion in 'Ask a question' started by brand1992, May 24, 2016.

1. brand1992

brand1992 New Member

Hi everyone,

I have had high numbers between 300-600 for several months now. Have any of you had this problem? I take insulin and pills daily. My mom thinks my doctor should admit me into the hospital so he can run tests on me. I am extremely tired all the time but diabetes is not my only illness. What do you think? Some days I might eat two times a day but I was told I should eat more. I am going through some very stressful situations so I would love some input. Thanks in advance.

2. fingfootball

fingfootball New Member

I was diagnosed in the beginning of April, so I'm learning as I go. My blood sugar was very high in the beginning but I pretty much cut out everything. Meat, fruit and vegetables. I have a bit of yogurt and a very little bit of peanut butter. Sometimes my blood sugar was higher than I like in the mornings. My father told me that if I didn't have some kind of small snack before bed that my liver would freak out and start producing sugar. So now I have some yogurt or a couple spoons of peanut butter. Has helped me a lot.