Frustrated

Discussion in 'Ask a question' started by osctigblubear, Apr 15, 2015.

1. osctigblubear

osctigblubear New Member

Hi I am new here, was diagnosed about 8 yrs ago. Type 2..Did well for awhile but then got rebellious and stopped everything. Trying to get back on track but it seems harder this time. My levels are around 250 and in the am can range from 150-190. How long does it take to see your numbers go down .....thanks!

2. Millymay

Millymay Member

How often do you check your BS and kept a check on what you are eating so you can learn what you can tolerate and what you can't. It's a boring but it's the only way

3. 4ratbags

4ratbags New Member

I find it generally takes me about a month for my BS to come back down to acceptable levels after I have been off track. What were your levels like before you went off track and have you been keeping a food diary.

4. atahoekid

atahoekid New Member

Check your numbers, create a log of them, keep track of the number of carbs you're consuming along side those numbers. Hopefully you'll see trends. Change those. How long it takes depends on how diligent you are in finding what's wrong and correcting the issue. A pain in the rear, I know, but I too tried to be rebellious and failed. After I figured out that I have a lot of very good reasons to be on this planet, I came to my senses, fell into some good habits and except for having an unknown issue now, I can honestly tell you that you get out of it what you're willing to put into it. Best of Luck!!!!