Type 2 Burned Out

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MOdeb, Jun 20, 2015.

1. MOdeb

MOdeb New Member

I've had diabetes for approx 10 years (being treated with pills). However, in February my doctor added insulin (both Novolog & Lantus). I've been struggling with my "diet" and "exercise" for several months and just can't seem to find the positive attitude I use to have. I feel burned out.

2. 4ratbags

4ratbags New Member

I have only been a diabetic for 18 months and in that time I have fallen off the wagon quite a bit so I know how hard it can be to keep a positive attitude. Has much changed in the last 10 years that may have attributed to you struggling to cope with your diabetes. I try to keep my diet and exercise nice and simple. I follow a LCHF diet and my only exercise is walking, I find by keeping it simple I don't get stressed out as much.

3. Millymay

Millymay Member

I've been diabetic for over 12 years and I'm an oldie and I still can't get
    used to this horrible illness ,I've always walked everywhere so that's not a problem and I thought it would be simple to control my BS but the past few weeks I've had a very hard time lots of highs and lows in the night but I will continue to try ,Due for a check up end of next month,

4. Taitum_

Taitum_ New Member

I've been a diabetic for 30 years now...I wish I could say it gets easier.