Type 2 Anyone On Trulicity?

Discussion in 'Type 2 diabetes' started by Diane, Dec 4, 2014.

1. CLO

CLO New Member

I have been on Trulicity for 8 weeks now.
    Side effects were nausea in the first 6 weeks that have subsided. Not ever so bad that it stopped life. I could usually overcome the nausea by eating but I had to mentally push past the nausea.
    I still lack hunger but I like that effect.
    My sugar levels have gone from 450 to 120 - 180. I am on the .75 mg and my doctor would like me to take this dose for the next 90 days and then consider increasing it.
    I am definitely pro Trulicity. Been a life changer for me.
    I can’t take Wellbutrin. I am allergic to it and most diabetic meds have some form of Metformin in them.
    My father has been on Trulicity about 2 months longer than me and it seems to be working well for him. He was on 4 meds and insulin.
    He is off everything except metformin and Trulicity:
    I only take Trulicity.

2. CLO

CLO New Member

I have been on Trulicity for 8 weeks now.
    Side effects were nausea in the first 6 weeks that have subsided. Not ever so bad that it stopped life. I could usually overcome the nausea by eating but I had to mentally push past the nausea.
    I still lack hunger but I like that effect.
    My sugar levels have gone from 450 to 120 - 180. I am on the .75 mg and my doctor would like me to take this dose for the next 90 days and then consider increasing it.
    I am definitely pro Trulicity. Been a life changer for me.
    I can’t take Wellbutrin. I am allergic to it and most diabetic meds have some form of Metformin in them.
    My father has been on Trulicity about 2 months longer than me and it seems to be working well for him. He was on 4 meds and insulin.
    He is off everything except metformin and Trulicity:
    I only take Trulicity.

3. Manny Webster

Manny Webster New Member

I love truiicity I take it alone my a1c has dropped from 10.2 to 6.5 and it just going to be a year !