Diabetescommunity.com is a community website focusing on providing an alternative, holistic and complementary experience for our visitors.
The Diabetes Forum (available at diabetescommunity.com/forum) is the UK’s largest Diabetes Forum – with over 82,000 people finding support, asking questions and sharing their experiences. It’s totally free to join, so what are you waiting for? Visit diabetescommunity.com/forum now to join!
As well as providing a wealth of diabetes information, our primary goal is to reduce the suffering of others without exploiting any individual being. We aim to improve the physical, psychological and mental health of our visitors.
Get social with us
We love getting social… it’s rude not to, join us:
- Join us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/TheDiabetesCommunity
- Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/DSCommunity
Get in touch with us
If you want to get in touch with us, please visit the contact page.
Add A Comment
Last reviewed: February 9, 2015 at 15:28
- TRENDING: https://t.co/kfthtJCBWh Become a forum member here: https://t.co/7AMbMTH2Tf https://t.co/bEMDUD6kT7
- "Mines slightly different in that he's half a tonne of horse! He's a bit boisterous, but he'll never nudge my... https://t.co/9M6qRWjNMX
- DKA is a short term complication of high blood glucose levels in people with diabetes. https://t.co/5nCTMfRNqA